The next to Come is a bullet, a colombian bullet in your head, made to move your body to the sound of electronic music, be ready! Struck 9 is here!
"Bio: Struck was consolidated in September 2008 after several years of contributions to other bands and continuing work on the Colombian Industrial and Ebm scene , a country highly receptive musically since the early 80s s. .. This project has strong roots in the Classic Oldschool Ebm bands like Frontline Assembly, Signal Aout 42, Nitzer Ebb, Pouppee Fabrikk, Bigod 20, Front 242 were the most important original source for the band in addition to great writers such as Mao Tse-tung and other activists and revolutionaries against the political system."
1. At first, can you introduce the band and tell us how Struck 9 started?
We started at 2003 formaly 2008
2. What inspiring you to make the sounds and the letters of your music?
The Soul in the factory
3. What is the best track of Struck9 for you and why?
Default, The name says it all
4. How is the ebm scene in Colombia?
Small, Valuable, knowledgeable, Respectful
5. Your best bands of all time?
6. One word you like?
7. One word you dislike?
8. Which are the plans and news for 2012?
Play in Bogota March 3rd
Democracy video clip
Work on the next album
Release Demo tapes and rarities
Remix Group T and Alt Generation
A Side project with a new band from Hungary
Continue joining Europe & Latin America Ebm forces
9. How can our audience be in contact with you?
10. For our ranking of beer, which is the best for you?
11. One character do you respect politically speaking?
12. Your best book of all time?
13. Can you tell something for your fans?
Work harder to get what you want, know yourselves even better. Search the key!
You can download Struck 9 - Democracy on Mediafire.
Interview by Vanessa for Radio Ebm Unidos y Fuertes, the 03.02.2012.
Struck 9 on Stomping Before Apocalypse on Bandcamp the 24.2.2012, stay tuned!