martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Interview: La Santé (Sweden)





Time to travel beyond the frontiers, no limits with the band La Santé, a new project from Sweden, i discovered this year on youtube. It's time to ask some questions...for a short interview!


1. Actually, we know nothing about your musical project, can you introduce the band, from where do you come from?
I'm Andree Vanderberg and La Santé is a one-man project, launched in late 2011 in Södertälje in Sweden ( but im a polish)...

2. Could you talk us more about your different background musical.?
I started as the bass player and vocalist in the Polish post-punk band DHM, then started project like a AndreeVanDerBerg,GORE, Muezin now La Santé.

3. How do you started to produce electronic music?
Music was always in my mind, it was easy to start playing again

4. What are your concerns, what are the meanings of yours lyrics?
My lyrics?...these are the tales of fear and love... i`m just playing with the words

5. What inspired you, Some influence to produce electronic music?
Difficult to answer..there is so much good music around my head all the times..

6. Are you a follower of the international ebm scene?
Not really, but i know several bands...from Sweden and Germany!!

7. What do you think about our project, to release an international free web compilation?
Its GREAT guys, just keep doing!!!

8. I know, by the past, you worked on severals musicals projects, is it easy to be so productive?
 Yes and no...both...i just love music!

9. Are you open to some collaborations for the future?
 `course i do! Contact me!

10. What do you listen on your mp3?
 NOTHING!!!!..other bands are better than me, I'm too jealous :D

11. One cd to bring everywhere?
Only one?...well, Mozart Requiem.

12. One word you like?
 Peace and Love

13. One word you dislike?
3 word, Hate, War and Politicians.

14. I discovered and contacted you through You tube, how can our audience could be in contact with you?
Soon on myspace, contact me on youtube or on my facebook account

15. A last question, but important for me, the best beer for you?
All polish beers!! , but i really like a good wine too!


Interview by Cedric for Radio Ebm Unidos y Fuertes, the 07.02.2012.
La Sante on Stomping Before Apocalypse Vol.1 on Bandcamp the 24.2.2012, stay tuned!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario